We do not hold the copyright to any of the videos that appear on the website. Video for representational purposes only.
• Food as per menu on the trek
• Forest camping charges
• Safety equipment
• Hiking equipment
• Trek guide, cook, helpers
• Transportation if specified in itinerary
• Accommodation in tents, or homestay
• All logistics and meals during the trek like tents, guide, cook and porters
For registration fill up the application form duly signed with advance fee of Rs. 7000 & one recent passport size photo. The balance amount payable before 30 days from program starting date. All the charges are per person. Cheque / DD should be in favour of Camp Wanderers, payable Ahmedabad. The organizers reserve the right of admission. The total cost includes accommodation, food & travel. Kindly submit photocopy of your Photo ID proof. You are supposed to carry an original copy of the same during the journey. In the absence of Photo ID, participants may have to pay fine.
Tented accommodation will be provided at each campsite. In case of Eco Camp / Jeep Safari, the same will be in hotel. Hygienic vegetarian food prepared by our cooks will be served at each Camp Sites / Hotels. Jain food will be provided on prior request. Participants have to manage drinking water and food on their own during the journey.
Unreasonable behaviour as well as use of drugs, alcohol & tobacco in any form are strictly prohibited during entire programme. Any defaulters will immediately be sent back at their own risk and cost & disciplinary action will be taken against them. The discipline also include to carry out any task in connection with the programme assigned by the Camp Leaders.
• 2-3 Full Sleeve Shirts / T-shirts
• 1-2 Jeans / Cotton pants
• Woollen Pullover
• Cap & Muffler
• Shawl & Hand Gloves
• Sport shoes with good grip
• Cotton Socks
• Light Slippers
• Thin Towel
• Water Bottle
• Rain Coat
• Toilet Paper
• Personal Toiletries
• Plate, Mug, Spoon
• Lunch Box for Pack Lunch
• Notepad & Pen
• Applicable GST (5 %)
• Any Air Fare / Rail Fare other than mentioned in Price Includes.
• Medical and insurance of any kind.
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight delay/cancellation, bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, strike, mishaps, landslide, political unrest or any other natural calamities and/or any factors beyond control. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual.
• Mule charges for personal luggage transportation.
• Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and items of personal nature.
Group 1: November 23 – 27, 2019 (Dehradun to Dehradun)
Group 2A : December 22 – 26, 2019 (5D/4N) (Dehradun to Dehradun)
Group 2B : December 21 – 27, 2019 (7D/6N) (Delhi to Delhi)
Group 2C : December 20 – 28, 2019 (9D/8N) (Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad)
A great deal of preparation has gone into the planning of the camps / eco tours for ensuring safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety of the participants, CAMP WANDERERS cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities. Organisers will not be responsible for loss, theft or any damage to participants luggage throughout the entire camp / eco tour. First-aid facilities will be available at every campsite. Those on special treatment or with known drug allergies should carry their own necessary medicines.
If cancelled before 1 month from program starting date, 25 % of total program cost will be deducted. If cancelled before 15 days from program starting date, 50 % of the total program cost will be deducted. If cancelled within 15 days from program starting date, no refund will be given. Cancellation charges will be applicable on total program cost. Kindly note that booking is not transferable. Learn more about our cancellation & refund policies here.