Group 1: Nov 1 – 5
Group 2: Nov 6 – 10
Group 3: Nov 7 – 11
Group 4: Nov 14 – 18
Group 5: Nov 19 – 23
Group 6: Nov 21 – 25
Group 7: Nov 27 – 1
Group 8: Dec 5 – 9
Group 9: Dec 12 – 16
Group 10: Dec 18 – 23
Group 11: Dec 19 – 24
Group 12: Dec 23 – 27
Group 13: Dec 25 – 29
Group 14: Dec 26 – 30
Group 15: Dec 27 – 31
Group 16: Dec 30 – 3
Group 17: Dec 31 – 4
Group 18: Jan 1 – 5
Group 19: Jan 9 – 13
Group 2o: Jan 15 – 19
Group 21: Jan 16 – 20
Group 22: Jan 23 – 27
Group 23: Jan 29 – 2
Group 24: Jan 30 – 3
• Food as per menu on the trek.
• All necessary fees and permits for Indian residents.
• Safety equipment.
• Hiking equipment.
• Trek guide, cook, helpers.
• Transportation, if specified in itinerary.
• Accommodation in tents (on triple sharing basis), or homestay/hotel (triple/quad sharing basis).
• All logistics and meals during the trek like tents, guide, and cook.
For registration fill up the application form duly signed with advance fee of Rs. 7000 & one recent passport size photo. The balance amount payable before 30 days from program starting date. All the charges are per person. Cheque / DD should be in favour of Camp Wanderers, payable Ahmedabad. The organizers reserve the right of admission. The total cost includes accommodation, food & travel. Kindly submit photocopy of your Photo ID proof. You are supposed to carry an original copy of the same during the journey. In the absence of Photo ID, participants may have to pay fine.
Tented accommodation will be provided at each campsite. In case of Eco Camp / Jeep Safari, the same will be in hotel. Hygienic vegetarian food prepared by our cooks will be served at each Camp Sites / Hotels. Jain food will be provided on prior request. Participants have to manage drinking water and food on their own during the journey.
Unreasonable behaviour as well as use of drugs, alcohol & tobacco in any form are strictly prohibited during entire programme. Any defaulters will immediately be sent back at their own risk and cost & disciplinary action will be taken against them. The discipline also include to carry out any task in connection with the programme assigned by the Camp Leaders.
• Mask and Hand Sanitizer
• 2-3 Full Sleeve Shirts / T-shirts
• Rucksack with waterproof cover
• Day pack/small bag which you will carry on your back every day and keep your essentials in it ( Carry rain cover for your Day pack )
• Shirts / T-shirts – 2/3, Warm shirt/light micro fleece pullover/full sleeve T shirt
• Trekking Pants that are water resistant/repellent and having inside lining for extra warmth- 2
• Windproof/water resistant outer shell (jacket) of good quality with a proper hood
• Down jacket with min 600 fill power rating, Thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
• Thermal inner wear (upper and lower)
• Woollen cap, Inner fleece gloves, Outer water proof gloves
• Thick woollen socks and regular socks (4 – 5 pairs), Scarf/muffler (optional)
• Comfortable waterproof Trekking/Hiking shoes that come with a thick sole and high ankles
• Camp shoes such as sneakers/sport shoes or Sandal
• Raincoat / Poncho
• Small light weight towel
• Insulated water bottle
• Cap / floppy hat to keep the strong sun away from your face, Sun glasses with UV protection and ability to cut the glare (important when traversing through snow)
• Sturdy walking stick / Trekking pole
• Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm
• Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
• Medicines, if requiring any specific medication, Vicks if needed
• Personal toiletries
• Plate, Mug, Spoon
• Lunch Box for Pack Lunch
• Keep a few poly bags or waterproof bags in your bag in which if required you can put your belongings in case of heavy rain
• ID Card Mandatory
• Applicable GST (5 %).
• Meals during transit.
• Any Air Fare / Rail Fare other than mentioned in Price Includes.
• Medical expenses and insurance of any kind.
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight delay/cancellation, bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, strike, mishaps, landslide, political unrest or any other natural calamities and/or any factors beyond control. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual.
• Mule charges for personal luggage transportation.
• Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and items of personal nature.
• All fees and permit for Non-Indian residents.
• Anything not mentioned explicitly in the above program.
• Cost Escalation due to ‘Force Majeure’ and evacuation charges.
Please scroll up to see the fixed departures.
A great deal of preparation has gone into the planning of the camps / eco tours for ensuring safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety of the participants, CAMP WANDERERS cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities. Organisers will not be responsible for loss, theft or any damage to participants luggage throughout the entire camp / eco tour. First-aid facilities will be available at every campsite. Those on special treatment or with known drug allergies should carry their own necessary medicines.
If cancelled before 1 month from program starting date, 25 % of total program cost will be deducted. If cancelled before 15 days from program starting date, 50 % of the total program cost will be deducted. If cancelled within 15 days from program starting date, no refund will be given. Cancellation charges will be applicable on total program cost. Kindly note that booking is not transferable. Learn more about our cancellation & refund policies here.