Popularly known as “Hermit Kingdom”, Ladakh is a land of snow carved peaks, translucent lakes, barren terrain & mystic culture. Bounded by two of the world’s mightiest mountain ranges, the Great Himalayas and the Karakoram, Ladakh is often known as “Little Tibet” or “Land of Passes” (La – pass; Dakh – land). The remote Himalayan region of Ladakh is renowned for its scenic mountain views, old monasteries, traditional Tibetan Buddhist festivals, beautiful lakes and valleys. This “Little Tibet” of India offers excellent high altitude trekking, as well as other adventurous activities such as mountaineering, rafting & mountain biking.
We do not hold the copyright to any of the videos that appear on the website. Video for representational purposes only.
On arrival in Manali, check-in to the hotel and relax till afternoon. Grab a quick lunch, post which you test your motorbike and get used to the roads. Go riding on the Himalayan riding premier through the challenging roads along the Kullu Valley. The tricky bends and stretches on the road will help you test the characteristics of the bike and acquaint yourself to handle the motor beast for your entire tour. Enjoy a fun ride to the beautiful Kullu Valley. Later, come back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Hotel wood Nine / Hotel Whistling Pine / Hotel Rohthang Hieghts
Padma Lodge / Hotel Yak / Hotel Jispa /Journey Camp /Jispa Voyages Camp
Hotel C Sujata / Hotel Hill Town / Hotel Ladakh Delight
Summer Camp / Nature Nest Camp / Water Mark Camp
Red Rock Camp/ Dorje Camp/ Mulkila Camp
• Hotel, Guesthouse and Camping charges in Himachal and Ladakh (Single / Twin / Double) Room Sharing Basis as per above mention cost.
• 350cc/500 CC Royal Enfields for riders.
• Tour leader and tour guide.
• Luggage racks and bungee cords for strapping on soft luggage.
• Backup pickup Tempo or Balero pickup and mechanic.
• First aid kit and oxygen cylinder & Helmets.
• Rain coat/ Gumboots Shoes High Ankle.
• All Hotels with breakfast & dinner during the stay.
• Inner line permit as per itinerary.
• Road tax, toll tax NGT tax.
For registration fill up the application form duly signed with advance fee of Rs. 25000 & one recent passport size photo. Balance amount payable before 30 days from program starting date. All the charges are per person. Cheque / DD should be in favour of Camp Wanderers, payable Ahmedabad. Organisers reserve the right of admission. The total cost includes accommodation, food & travel. Kindly submit photo copy of your Photo ID proof. You are supposed to carry original copy of the same during the journey. All the charges are per person.
Tented accommodation will be provided at each camp site. In case of Eco Camp / Jeep Safari / Bike Trip, the same will be in hotel. Hygienic vegetarian food prepared by our cooks will be served at each Camp Sites / Hotels. Jain food will be provided on prior request. Participants have to manage drinking water on their own during journey.
Unreasonable behaviour as well as use of drugs, alcohol & tobacco in any form is strictly prohibited during entire programme. Any defaulters will immediately be sent back at their own risk and cost & disciplinary action will be taken against them. The discipline also include to carry out any task in connection with the programme assigned by the Camp Leaders.
• 2-3 Full Sleeve Shirts / T-shirts
• 1-2 Jeans / Cotton pants
• Woollen Pullover
• Cap & Muffler
• Shawl & Hand Gloves
• Sport shoes with good grip
• Cotton Socks
• Light Slippers
• Thin Towel
• Water Bottle
• Rain Coat
• Toilet Paper
• Personal Toiletries
• Plate, Mug, Spoon
• Lunch Box for Pack Lunch
• Notepad & Pen
• GST 5 %
• Any Air Fare / Rail Fare / Bus Fare
• White Water Rafting & Camel Ride charges.
• Tour leaders will collect a kitty to pay for all these expenses.
• Alcohol and other beverages.
• Without fuel biker: Petrol – all riders will be expected to pay their own fuel bills at petrol stations. Minimum INR 4500 & Maximum INR 5000 approximately.
• Gloves, jackets, boots, strap.
• Bus fare extra (Delhi – Manali Or Vice Versa)
• Bike riding jacket, Gloves, boots, strap, warm clothes, thermal coat, sunscreen, goggles, dry fruits, sports shoes, knee pad & elbow pad, desired helmet (if you can bring) we are providing only standard helmet.
• GST 5 % extra on total billing.
• Security money for bike @ INR 5000 per bike (refundable)
June 2019 : 07, 14, 21, 28
July 2019 : 05, 14. 22, 28
August 2019 : 05, 14, 22, 30
September 2019 : 05, 12
A great deal of preparation has gone into the planning of the camps / eco tours for ensuring safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety of the participants, CAMP WANDERERS cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities. Organisers will not be responsible for loss, theft or any damage to participants luggage throughout the entire camp / eco tour. First-aid facilities will be available at every campsite. Those on special treatment or with known drug allergies should carry their own necessary medicines.
If cancelled before 21 days from program starting date, 25 % of total program cost will be deducted. If cancelled between 7 and 21 days from program starting date, 50 % of the total program cost will be deducted. If cancelled within 7 days from program starting date, no refund will be given. Cancellation charges will be applicable on total program cost. Kindly note that booking is not transferable.