Manali in winter transforms into someplace that’s hard to imagine in India. It looks as if someone has laid down a white sheet in the form of snow, magically transforming this place into Disneyland. Look here or there, it’s just snow, snow, and more snow everywhere. The drive to the valley is wonderfully picturesque as it offers a view that one has seen only in movies or experienced abroad. Whosoever visits this place during winters will be guaranteed to be left spellbound by the magnificence of the mountains. The snow-clad panoramas bring out the childlike excitement in everyone. Amidst all this, one of the best experiences in Manali during this time is to spend a night in an igloo. Feel the warmth in the coolest place as you experience living under the ice-covered huts in the heart of Sethan. Sledding down the fresh snowy slopes, trying your hands at skiing, making snow angels and snowmen is no less an adventure. Manali brimming with snow will teleport you to a land of that of “Fairy Tale”.
• Services by the dedicated ground handling staff
• Igloo hospitality during 1 night
• Warm down-feather sleeping bags with extra fleece will be provided with a thick foam mattress
• Bed tea, breakfast, lunch, 3-course dinner, tea /coffee, snacks which includes Indian, local, and continental cuisines
• First-aid medical kit
• Snow dress along with long shoes
• Snow activity like skiing, snowboarding, tube-sliding, etc.
• Bonfire with music
• Unlimited hot drinks
For registration fill up the application form duly signed with 100% package cost & one recent passport size photo. All the charges are per person. Cheque / DD should be in favour of Camp Wanderers, payable Ahmedabad. Organisers reserve the right of admission. The total cost includes accommodation, food & travel as mentioned in the itinerary and “Price Includes” section. Kindly submit a photocopy of your Photo ID proof. You are supposed to carry the original copy of the same during the journey.
• MANALI: Hotel Lotus Himalaya or similar
Unreasonable behaviour as well as use of drugs, alcohol & tobacco in any form is strictly prohibited during entire programme. Any defaulters will immediately be sent back at their own risk and cost & disciplinary action will be taken against them. The discipline also include to carry out any task in connection with the programme assigned by the Camp Leaders.
• Applicable GST 5%
• Transport to Hamta Valley
• Accommodation in Manali
• Delhi – Manali transfer
• Guide Charges, Entry Fees, Camera Charges
• Oxygen Cylinder Cost
• Medical and insurance of any kind
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight delay/cancellation, bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, strike, mishaps, landslide, political unrest, or any other natural calamities and/or any factors beyond control. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual
• Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, and items of personal nature
• Anything not mentioned specifically above in “Price Includes”
As per custom requirements.
A great deal of preparation has gone into the planning of the camps / eco tours for ensuring safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety of the participants, CAMP WANDERERS cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities. Organisers will not be responsible for loss, theft or any damage to participants luggage throughout the entire camp / eco tour. First-aid facilities will be available at every campsite. Those on special treatment or with known drug allergies should carry their own necessary medicines.
If cancelled before 21 days from program starting date, 25 % of cost will be deducted. If cancelled between 7 and 21 days from program starting date, 50 % of the cost will be deducted. If cancelled within 7 days from program starting date, no refund will be given. Cancellation charges will be applicable on total programme cost. Kindly note that booking is not transferable.