Join us as we travel into the heart and soul of Asia. Delve into an ancient and mysterious world. Begin in Vietnam and explore its complex relationship with the West. From there, a colorful mosaic unfolds. Cruise overnight aboard a luxury boat on Halong Bay and be awed by the endless energy of Ho Chi Minh City. In Cambodia, discover the country’s fascinating history and culture in Phnom Penh’s heaving streets and in the awe-inspiring temples of Angkor. From contemplating the Fall of Saigon to exploring a once forgotten temple deep in the jungle, each day paints a new picture of the rich cultures of Southeast Asia.
We do not hold the copyright to any of the videos that appear on the website. Video for representational purposes only.
• Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in Hotels mentioned above or similar.
• Vietnam visa approval letter for Indian passport holder.
• AC Transportation as per Itinerary.
• Ahmedabad – Hanoi, Hanoi – Danang – Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh – Siem Reap, Siem Reap – Ahmedabad.
• English Speaking Guide as per mentioned above.
• All Entrance fee.
• Meals as mentioned in Itinerary.
• Mineral water 2 bottles per person per day.
For registration fill up the application form duly signed with advance fee of Rs. 20000 & one recent passport size photo. Balance amount payable before 30 days from program starting date. All the charges are per person. Cheque / DD should be in favour of Camp Wanderers, payable Ahmedabad. Organisers reserve the right of admission. The total cost includes accommodation, food & travel. Kindly submit photo copy of your Photo ID proof. You are supposed to carry original copy of the same during the journey.
• HANO: QUOC HOA HOTEL
• HALONG: MAJESTIC CRUISE
• HOIAN: LANTERN HOIAN HOTEL
• HO CHIN MINH: THIEN TUNG HOTEL
• SIEM REAP: NEW RIVERSIDE HOTEL
Unreasonable behaviour as well as use of drugs, alcohol & tobacco in any form is strictly prohibited during entire programme. Any defaulters will immediately be sent back at their own risk and cost & disciplinary action will be taken against them. The discipline also include to carry out any task in connection with the programme assigned by the Camp Leaders.
• Applicable GST (5 %)
• Any Air Fare / Rail Fare other than mentioned in Price Includes.
• Medical and insurance of any kind.
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight delay/cancellation, bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, strike, mishaps, landslide, political unrest or any other natural calamities and/or any factors beyond control. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual.
• Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and items of personal nature.
As per custom requirements.
A great deal of preparation has gone into the planning of the camps / eco tours for ensuring safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety of the participants, CAMP WANDERERS cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities. Organisers will not be responsible for loss, theft or any damage to participants luggage throughout the entire camp / eco tour. First-aid facilities will be available at every campsite. Those on special treatment or with known drug allergies should carry their own necessary medicines.
If cancelled before 1 month from program starting date, 25 % of cost will be deducted. If cancelled before 15 days from program starting date, 50 % of the cost will be deducted. If cancelled within 15 days from program starting date, no refund will be given. Cancellation charges will be applicable on total programme cost. Kindly note that booking is not transferable.